PKO FINAT specializes in outsourcing of experts, project teams and IT processes. We have a database of 10,000 experts, such as:
- project managers (PMI, PRINCE 2, agile methodologies – e.g. SCRUM);
- IT directors, team managers, team leaders;
- system / functional / business analysts (BPMN, BPM, UML, Enterprise Architect);
- developers (Java, Python, .Net, C++, Django, ruby on rails, Murex, Calypso, etc.);
- testers (integration tests, functional tests, performance tests);
- banking, investment fund, insurance and telecommunications consultants.
The team can work at the Client’s office or remotely. If needed, the services may be provided in the 24/7/365 model.
Personnel Management and HR Manager
Tel. 22 521-56-75
When providing IT services through our experts, we handle all formal duties related to their employment, management and working time.
We participate in:
- detailed specification of the Client’s HR needs, and making decisions on the cooperation model;
- review of our experts’ skills and knowledge;
- presentation of skill profiles of our recommended experts;
- determination of conditions for an expert to start his/her work for the Client;
- monthly settlements based on pre-determined commercial conditions.
We offer a range of cooperation options:
- body leasing;
- team leasing;
- time & material;
- fixed price.
Body leasing, also referred to as IT staff outsourcing, is a periodic lease of IT experts featuring different skill sets. This solution is adopted increasingly often to enhance management of IT projects and reduce their costs. It is beneficial for large, medium and small enterprises.
Advantages of body leasing:
- lower IT project implementation cost;
- time-saving and reduction of organizational efforts related to recruitment processes;
- no need to take care of payroll issues;
- quick access to a broad range of experts;
- no need to create new jobs;
- leveraging external know-how (a fresh perspective).