Internet Transfer Agent – System for Funds' Unitholders (IAT FI)
Within the framework of the transfer agent service, Finat provides access to the internet IAT FI system addressed to funds' unitholders.
Investors who are not yet unitholders are provided by Finat with access to the following functions:
- possibility to become a unitholder in a fund and to open a register,
- possibility to contact the Investment Fund Company.
Unitholders, after having entered their individual numeric PIN code, are provided by Finat with access to the following functions:
- review of data concerning unitholder's registers,
- order placement,
- review of converted orders,
- review of placed orders with the possibility to check the order status,
- creation of comparisons of executed transactions in the form of xls file,
- preview of transaction confirmations,
- MiFID appropriateness test.
Access to the IAT FI system is limited only in the case of unitholders with an active access to web feed and with a PIN number.
What is more, for security purposes, each transaction performed via the Internet requires a number from a transaction authentication number card to be entered.